Through active participation of people of targeted sector, Ganapati Microfinance Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. has been established with a motive of providing financial and other supportive non-financial services to the people of marginalized, under privileged & deprived sector by mobilizing & promoting local skills, tools and resources. Established on June 27, 2016 as a public limited company with company registrar under the public company legislation of Nepal, Ganapati Micro Finance Bittiya Sanstha limited obtained business-operating license from the Nepal Rastra Bank on November 15, 2016 as a National Level “D” class financial institution. As a one of emerging national level microfinance, it started its operations from December 9, 2016 with its registered head office situated at Suklagandaki Municipality Ward no.3, Dulegauda, Tanahun.It has aimed at providing financial services at door step of the people of deprived sector for conducting various income generating activities. To promote entrepreneurship among the people of marginalized sector and to uplift their socio-economic status is the main goal of the organization.
The authorized capital of the company is 200 million rupees. Its issued and paid up capital is 103.5 million rupees among which 67.63% capital has been funded by its promoter shareholders and the remaining 32.37% by public shareholders. Guheswori Merchant Banking & Finance Ltd. is the major promoter shareholder of the company where as other individual promoters with long expereince in their respective sector has also been involved in promoting the company.